Riding on success wave, the Kerala Government is gearing up for the eighth edition of Grand Kerala Shopping Festival (GKSF). Starts from December 2014, the Season 8 – the largest shopping carnival of Kerala – will ends in January 2015. Festival organized by the government of Kerala in association with Department of Tourism, offers a 100% VAT refund to tourists from outside the state who visit and shop in Kerala during season 8. The previous successful editions of GKSF had helped to highlight Kerala as a shopping destination in India. The organizers are well set to begin the Season 8 as one of the biggest ever Shopping Extravaganza, with novel initiatives and exciting prizes to the shops, shoppers and customers. Besides glitzy prizes an array of entertainment is also waiting. Come and embark the adventure of shopping in Kerala during the months of December and January.
Latest NewsView all
- GKSF signs Memorandum Of Understanding with Kudumbashree Mission
- Grand Kerala Shopping Festival Invites agencies for Sponsorship Marketing and innovative promotions-2014-2015
- Last date for submitting the bids for CA services-Accounting and Concurrent Audit of GKSF 2014-15 has been extended till 31.07.2014, 3PM
- Last date for submitting the tender for hiring cars has been extended till August 5th 2014
- K.M. Muhammed Anil, taken charge as the new Director of GKSF ..more
- New Director for Kerala Tourism ..more